When will we see the Android Central Review of the Moto X

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
lol. okay, yeah, i've never seen the review process, thanks. but you watch, i think he'll be over it. i'll bet you one moto x. ;D. J/K!! Either way, I'm getting one anyway, it'll only be $125 after my contract extension and moto trade in, so there it is. :D. And if it sucks, i'll sell it and go back to my Pre.

I get your point, but he said the review was just going to be him writing down what he said in the podcast. He seemed to genuinely like the phone. Also, yesterday in his Ultra highlights he mentioned that he still loves the software, he was just underwhelmed by the Ultra hardware.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
...That awkward moment when the review of the Nexus 5 gets posted before the review of the Moto X does...

I kid, I kid. I took the plunge and bought the Ultra, so now I'm not as excited to see the review for the X. In fact, I don't think you should do it, Phil. I don't wanna risk having buyer's remorse.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
...That awkward moment when the review of the Nexus 5 gets posted before the review of the Moto X does...

I kid, I kid. I took the plunge and bought the Ultra, so now I'm not as excited to see the review for the X. In fact, I don't think you should do it, Phil. I don't wanna risk having buyer's remorse.

Ultra, not Maxx?

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Ultra, not Maxx?

I actually like the feel of the Ultra better than the Maxx. 16GB of on board storage is enough for me. I'll be ecstatic over getting a full day of battery life, so I couldn't justify spending the extra $100 for stuff I didn't want/need...plus I absolutely love the red on the Ultra.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if Aaron Baker will finish his 30 day challenge with the Moto X before Phil posts his review.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

Astrotrain00

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if Aaron Baker will finish his 30 day challenge with the Moto X before Phil posts his review.

I can't of stopped watching them after his last 2. He seems to really be against the phone because of screen size and lack of features from things like Sense and TouchWiz (ugh). His bias shows a bit. Shame, because I was enjoying them prior to that.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I can't of stopped watching them after his last 2. He seems to really be against the phone because of screen size and lack of features from things like Sense and TouchWiz (ugh). His bias shows a bit. Shame, because I was enjoying them prior to that.

it makes me laugh to watch them. he looks absolutely disgusted. lmao. His reviews should be called "30 days of what's wrong with this phone", or "why i hate this phone" lol. Well, at least i'll be prepared and can pre-prepare my tweaks.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

His reviews are non bias. The 30 day challenge is his personal perspective on the device for himself. I enjoy his 30 day challenge because it shows a much more in depth look at the phone.

Last edited:

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm HOPING we see Phandroid, Android Central and Anandtech reviews today. The phone is on sale tomorrow, so it would be nice to have 3 really good sites review the phone so we can read before deciding whether or not to pull the trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

it makes me laugh to watch them. he looks absolutely disgusted. lmao. His reviews should be called "30 days of what's wrong with this phone", or "why i hate this phone" lol. Well, at least i'll be prepared and can pre-prepare my tweaks.

Oh Aaron Baker is definitely a 'feature' guy. He really dislikes 'stock' Android.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

He said at the end of this week's that next week's will be what is better about the X than HTC One or S4

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon