Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 25262728
Like Tree661Likes

Default Re: Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!

Those wood grains are slick. I would need a bumper and not a case though haha. I have to have a case on my phone.

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mookiekillsit View Post
    Those wood grains are slick. I would need a bumper and not a case though haha. I have to have a case on my phone.
    I just bought a Bamboo back, white front, with the blue accents and love it. I've traditionally used a case but just can't seem to keep this one is a case, I love the feel of it too much. I bought the clear case from Motorola (since it was half off), so I can have it in the case and still see the wood back.

Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!-img_20140729_113611.jpg

And a second photo, largely to show how different the blue accents can appear, depending on the lighting and the angle.

Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!-img_20140729_114549.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mogelijk View Post
    I just bought a Bamboo back, white front, with the blue accents and love it. I've traditionally used a case but just can't seem to keep this one is a case, I love the feel of it too much. I bought the clear case from Motorola (since it was half off), so I can have it in the case and still see the wood back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140729_113611.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	241.1 KB 
ID:	129782

And a second photo, largely to show how different the blue accents can appear, depending on the lighting and the angle.

Name:	IMG_20140729_114549.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	211.1 KB 
ID:	129783
    looks good! i wanted to pull the trigger on that combo but couldn't get myself to spend the extra $$ because of the +1 coming out soon.

That looks really nice. I should have bought a wood back. Especially since I bought my moto while it was on sale. Instead I went with the 32gb version.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hey guys, I'm new. Some really nice designs here. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me decide between these two designs,I really can't choose:

Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!-conf_svc_redirecttoassetimage-service-jj.png

Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!-conf_svc_redirecttoassetimage-service-crimson-silver.png

I'm a 28 year old female,if it helps!

Also,any suggestions for a power on message will be a huge help! Thanks a million

Quote Originally Posted by shani-6420 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new. Some really nice designs here. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me decide between these two designs,I really can't choose:

Name:	CONF_SVC_RedirectToAssetImage-Service jj.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	300.9 KB 
ID:	134848

Name:	CONF_SVC_RedirectToAssetImage-Service crimson silver.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	271.3 KB 
ID:	134849

I'm a 28 year old female,if it helps!

Also,any suggestions for a power on message will be a huge help! Thanks a million
    White backing with the red camera looks great.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by shani-6420 View Post

They're both really nice. Whatever you decide I'm sure you'll be happy with it. One difference that could influence your decision is the back materials. The white one is probably the hard polycarbonate back and the crimson is the soft touch rubberized material. Many people think the soft touch is easier to grip, less likely to slip from your hand.
    A friend who is a cat lover chose "meow" for her boot message. Let us know what you decide.
    Thanked by:

Thought I'd share mine too. Golden Yellow, Black, Black. I love how it turned out, it's the unlockable T-Mobile (on AT&T) with 64GB.
    Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!-imag16112-800.jpg
    Thanked by 2:
    dmark44 likes this.

@bosotros wow that looks cool.

I browsed through almost all 69 pages and I' m really stunned about the possibilities to personalize the Moto X. Now I want one myself.

Frankly even after seeing the new Moto X I would opt for one of these. The size is just too perfect and the new X seems to have no light colors in the customization options. If that's true it's probably because of the darker colors having the rubbery soft touch material vs the lighter colors all being a smooth hard plastic. The 2013 X also has a 64GB version which the 2014 does not.

I bought mine because they were going away. I knew the new pone would have a 5+ inch screen and I didn't want a phone that large. As it turns out there isn't any compelling feature on the new one to make me regret getting last years model. I'd like to have the faster chipset but mine doesn't lag so I haven't actually seen a need for it. I usually get the latest/greatest and keep it for a year or so and then upgrade again. Last year I bought an HTC One and got a Moto X for my wife. The HTC is the most incredible phone I've ever owned and probably will last at least another year for me, mainly because of the size issue, it's also a 4.7" screen but it's taller than the Moto X. I had to send it to the factory for a camera replacement so I bought a Moto X to have as a spare. They were on sale at the time for a great price so since I liked my wife's phone so much I knew I'd be happy with it.

The result is the Moto is the phone I have in my pocket most of the time. I have to admit I like the HTC better in many ways but the Moto X's active display alone is enough to keep it in use while the HTC waits on my desk for its turn. Probably 80% or more of the times I reach for my phone is to see what time it is. I don't wear a watch because the phone makes it redundant. With the Moto all I have to do is touch it, bump it, pull it out of my pocket or whatever and the time display comes on. Doesn't sound like a big deal but it has become one for me. Plus the size and ergonomics are just perfect.

The HTC One is also a year-old tech at this point. I don't see anything in all the new models to replace it either. I feel like I now own the two best designed android phones ever made.
    Thanked by 2:
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 25262728