Build Quality question...

roadrat

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Went to Target yesterday and looked at the demo model. It was splitting apart along the side seam on the right side (where the volume rocker button is). Only two days old. Strange.

This was not a working model,....screen doesnt work.

Was this a real phone?

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Went to Target yesterday and looked at the demo model. It was splitting apart along the side seam on the right side (where the volume rocker button is). Only two days old. Strange.

This was not a working model,....screen doesnt work.

Was this a real phone?

I have read the same thing in reviews. You do understand that the two halves of the moto x are held together with nothing but glue right? If you have to have a moto x then wait a month or two because they are slamming them together and messing up with quality.

Posted via Android Central App

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I have read the same thing in reviews. You do understand that the two halves of the moto x are held together with nothing but glue right? If you have to have a moto x then wait a month or two because they are slamming them together and messing up with quality.

Which review you are talking about ..all the reviews I saw suggest that the build is solid and feels great in hand ..I have one in my hand right now and it feels really solid .

roadrat

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site

And you know This how?

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine is solid. No splitting or areas of concern. Best build quality on any android phone I've ever had.

Sent from my Moto X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2