Having issues with Moto X already...

Tshaheen

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
To OP, were your issues occurring while only on wifi or while on carrier network as well? If only while on wifi, this could be due to a router that has a faulty location associated with it. Seen this happen many times, especially with routers that have been moved recently.

Posted via Android Central App

kw10109

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I am on my 2nd Moto X in a week. First had serious software errors including power cycling, pixilated screen (no it wasn't dropped or drowned), and the most annoying was if you took a call or called you can not get out of the call until the other end hangs up, forget about using the key pad if you call customer service because you can not use the keypad while in a call, the screen is unresponsive... I have Uscellular which is a headache in its self. The new phone that was given as replacement is having the same in-call issue of not being able to acess the screen for either to end the call or use the keypad. This phone will go back too, but wondered if there is some setting I am missing that is causing this. Uscellular does not believe that someone could get two bad phones with the same issue... I told them if crap will happen with a phone I am who it happens too...

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I am on my 2nd Moto X in a week. First had serious software errors including power cycling, pixilated screen (no it wasn't dropped or drowned), and the most annoying was if you took a call or called you can not get out of the call until the other end hangs up, forget about using the key pad if you call customer service because you can not use the keypad while in a call, the screen is unresponsive... I have Uscellular which is a headache in its self. The new phone that was given as replacement is having the same in-call issue of not being able to acess the screen for either to end the call or use the keypad. This phone will go back too, but wondered if there is some setting I am missing that is causing this. Uscellular does not believe that someone could get two bad phones with the same issue... I told them if crap will happen with a phone I am who it happens too...

Do you by chance have a screen protector on the phone and is this protector covering the proximity sensor just to the left of the front speaker?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21