Question For Moto X Owners:

atm3791

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
In attempting to choose between the Moto X and the new Droid line-up, there is one feature of the new Droids which I very much like, and am wondering if it made its way into the Moto X.
With the Droids one can say "Okay Google Now, call my Droid" and the phone, if it has heard the command, will ring at full volume. I am wondering, Moto X owners, if such a feature is available with the Moto X's touchless control. Thank you in advance.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty sure it does, I remember seeing it on the day the revealed moto X. But I cant seem to find article. Hope you find out !

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
In attempting to choose between the Moto X and the new Droid line-up, there is one feature of the new Droids which I very much like, and am wondering if it made its way into the Moto X.
With the Droids one can say "Okay Google Now, call my Droid" and the phone, if it has heard the command, will ring at full volume. I am wondering, Moto X owners, if such a feature is available with the Moto X's touchless control. Thank you in advance.

Haves hands-free voice commands and is running same app in play store as droid. I don't think its too far-fetched from droid.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski