Anyone with a Verizon X....

tanknitrous

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Wanna speak to call quality please? I've been torn, as I've said many times between the X and the Maxx. At this point, I'm leading heavily towards the X. I actually do talk a bit on my cell and call quality is important. Thanks in advance!

GMaster7

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I asked several people this evening and they all said that it sounded great. Anecdotal evidence, but that's what you wanted! No real basis for comparison - my last phone was an HTC 8X and I sometimes received complaints after switching to that from an HTC Thunderbolt.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Talked to my dad last night and he sounded crisp and clear, like I would say a noticeable clearness and quality to the sound. I am impressed

Sent from my XT1060

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I had a couple of conference calls yesterday and it sounded great to me. I didn't ask the other parties how I sounded but they had absolutely no problems hearing me.

CellGuy

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I would say if anything , the X is a tad bit louder. Maxx needs maybe one more volume level to be good. Not bad though.

Posted via Android Central App

Jetster220

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Call quality is excellent. My wife said she was able to hear me much better and more clearly on the X than she could on my old Razr Maxx.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01