After 1 day
Got the x yesterday, sold my s4 in order to buy it. After one day all I can say is wow. The battery life seems better, the thing is smooth as butter, quite a few apps would freeze my s4 while nothing (even the same apps) stops this thing. I will say I'm not sure the radios are any better, maybe a bit worse. The screen obviously is not of the same quality but it's not bad either. Camera is the weakest party, which I knew going in. Love not having a skin and one thing I noticed is that the battery chargers while plugged into the USB on the computer while using the phone, albeit a bit slower, my s4 would show the charge going up only if I didn't use the phone, it just died slower while plugged in. So far no regrets about buying this device.
Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4
- 08-31-2013, 10:44 AM #2
- 08-31-2013, 11:07 AM #4
- 08-31-2013, 05:10 PM #5
Re: After 1 day
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
- 09-01-2013, 01:19 PM #7
Re: After 1 day
Signal seems pretty good for me. I have one stretch of road not far from my house that has been a no coverage zone with every phone I've had and to my surprise I received a call yesterday while pretty much dead center in that area. I no they haven't done any network enhancements since I also had my htc one with me and it had no coverage.
- By bob_1117 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2014, 05:05 PM
- By nexxuss in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 08:37 AM
- By viswanath reddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:28 AM
- By spacolin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2013, 05:18 PM
- By christownson1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2013, 10:13 AM