Wow, U.S. Cellular got the Moto X before Sprint.

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Its easier said than done ..its the first time somebody is actually assembling a smartphone in USA ..have to give moto props for taking the risk ..and they are not really doing a terrible job within couple of weeks initial launch on att they are making it available on major Carriers (I'm quite optimistic that sprint will be up within next week)..

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah I know, I'm giving them props too. It's like a cherry on top with the phone. I was trying to act like a whiny cosumer who dosen't see the more of the business side. And dosen't BLU also assemble their phones in America? I don't remember.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Really? I thought I read Sprint tomorrow and USCC "later this month"

I read "later this month" for sprint as well.

Scared me! Thank goodness. Get this Motorola Admiral out of my life, and let the moto in!!

Thanks ya'll.

Oh, Riddick & Moto X on the same day. :D

dj ozone

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Wow this is great news I had given up on Sprint!...I will be headed to Sprint and ATT tomorrow to do the old switcheroo...good thing I kept my other line on sprint so it should be pretty painless...I hope Sprint LTE is as good as ATT's is but oh well...Unlimited data here I come!

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Wow this is great news I had given up on Sprint!...I will be headed to Sprint and ATT tomorrow to do the old switcheroo...good thing I kept my other line on sprint so it should be pretty painless...

:D

I hope Sprint LTE is as good as ATT's is but oh well...Unlimited data here I come!

in many areas, not their strong suit. Check their coverage map to prevent rude awakenings. (even though coverage maps tend to err in their favor, it may say right off the bat to enjoy your 3G.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Yum yum yum, got mah phone. :D. Last night. Love teh breathing. Bars are fine. Same whatevers as my last phone -85dbs as long as it?s not on 4G. Only one call so far, the person sounded great. So far so good. and doesn't look like I?ll have the battery issue. So so far i'm 2/2 a-okay. Just waiting to see on the calls issue and proximity sensor. *fingers crossed*.

and for $125 after moto rebate, woot!!

Last edited:

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Wow this is great news I had given up on Sprint!...I will be headed to Sprint and ATT tomorrow to do the old switcheroo...good thing I kept my other line on sprint so it should be pretty painless...I hope Sprint LTE is as good as ATT's is but oh well...Unlimited data here I come!

It is in fledgling stage right now. I won't go into details of what exactly network vision is, but you can visit http://www.s4gru.com to learn more about it.

Basically once its finished up, every sprint tower will be outputting 4g (as well as more advanced 3g), not only some towers like att and Verizon. That means that sprint will have a nationwide 4g network that will beat out both of their main competitors. The estimated completion rate for network vision is sometime in 2015/2016. It takes a long time to manually upgrade every single tower on your network.

By the way sprint also offers truly unlimited 4g data with no throttling. As long as you don't tether the connection that is.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
It is in fledgling stage right now. I won't go into details of what exactly network vision is, but you can visit Community Blog List - Sprint 4G Rollout Updates to learn more about it.

Basically once its finished up, every sprint tower will be outputting 4g (as well as more advanced 3g), not only some towers like att and Verizon. That means that sprint will have a nationwide 4g network that will beat out both of their main competitors. The estimated completion rate for network vision is sometime in 2015/2016. It takes a long time to manually upgrade every single tower on your network.

By the way sprint also offers truly unlimited 4g data with no throttling. As long as you don't tether the connection that is.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Man that is taking longer than I hoped for, Most of my lines will be off contract by 2014.

Will_13

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Got my Moto X from Sprint a few days ago and once activated I got the nice bonus surprise of LTE working in my area (Southfield, MI). It isn't shown on any Sprint coverage maps yet so it was an added bonus. Must be officially coming soon, but already active.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Got my Moto X from Sprint a few days ago and once activated I got the nice bonus surprise of LTE working in my area (Southfield, MI). It isn't shown on any Sprint coverage maps yet so it was an added bonus. Must be officially coming soon, but already active.
Have you tried out any speed tests yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781