Anyone done the color trade?

bandityo

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Got my custom moto x and am within the trade for a different color window. Just wondering I'f anyone has done this and what the process was

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Are you not happy with what you picked? Don't trade it just for trading sake, that's what keeps prices up.IMHO

Using my Moto Droid Maxx

jameskk1

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Think I'm gonna trade mine too. Got the black back but now wishing I had gotten a colored one.. thinking of crimson, blue, or even green.

travo1978

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I did a trade with mine. I originally ordered the Cherry Red and it turned out to be sort of pinkish instead of the bright red I was hoping for. They give you two options of either sending back your current one first and they'll let you reorder after they receive it or paying full price to order now and sending back the return after you receive the new one. I went with option 2 and received my new one on Thursday after ordering it Tuesday morning. They should receive my return today so I'll see how quickly they refund the cost of the replacement.

eallan

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I did a trade with mine. I originally ordered the Cherry Red and it turned out to be sort of pinkish instead of the bright red I was hoping for. They give you two options of either sending back your current one first and they'll let you reorder after they receive it or paying full price to order now and sending back the return after you receive the new one. I went with option 2 and received my new one on Thursday after ordering it Tuesday morning. They should receive my return today so I'll see how quickly they refund the cost of the replacement.

If it's like Google play, they never really "take" the money, it's just a hold.

What did you get instead? Pics??

jameskk1

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Motorola.. I went with the option to send mine back first since I have my Verizon Moto X that I am using as my primary phone anyway. They are supposed to send another Moto X Card once they receive my return. Will see how long that takes.