- 33 Posts
First time poster, Comparing the Moto X against the HTC One Mini, both screens have a resolution of 720 P with the Moto X being Amoled and the HTC being LCD, the resolution and brightness of the screen on the X is noticeablly " duller " than the screen on the HTC One Mini ??? Both phone were cranked up to max brightness, also operating both phone and putting them thru their paces , I am not seeing anything great especially that the Moto X is 199 verse 99 on contract for the HTC One Mini. I do realize the specs are greater on the Moto X but again the HTC felt like a more quality phone especially for 100 dollars less .
- 09-09-2013, 07:16 AM #2
- 09-09-2013, 07:27 AM #3
- 766 Posts
Re: Screen Brightness
I love the feeling of the X and knowing that if it takes a minor spill it isn't likely to dent or scratch as the One Mini will. Additionally, I find the screen on the X to be very bright (at times, too bright for some environments I'm in) and am in love with the Active Notifications it can provide whereas the LCD screen could not.
But thanks anyway.
- 09-09-2013, 08:58 AM #4
- By kenziemichelee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:40 PM
- By scott glynn in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:29 AM
- By blessedred in forum HTC One (M7)Replies: 16Last Post: 09-13-2013, 01:27 PM
- By radsherwin in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 01:53 PM
- By fdyasin in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:31 PM