Taking pics with Camera- they are SMALL when I email/upload them

bls72bmw

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Arrrrrrrrgggggg

When I take a picture with the Moto X and then send it to PHOTOBUCKET it is tiny.
What can I do to get them back to 'real' size again?

They are about 1/3 size compared to the Droid I used to have.

flydi379

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
as far as i can tell you can't change the size. you can only turn HDR mode on, off, or auto, whatever that means.

Im really annoyed with how bare bones the camera options are. How can you not be able to change photo resolution?

Posted via Android Central App

inkmantpa

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I emailed a few photos from my X and they arrived at full resolution for the camera. If you want to be able to take images of smaller sizes and different qualities, I suggest ProCapture. It has a variety of different settings and modes. It allows you to adjust WB, Exposure, focus mode, scene modes, image size and quality. I only wish you could set it as the default camera for Quick Capture. Still it is worth checking out. I've been using it for quite a while. Not always as my main camera, but it's there in case I need to do a little more tweaking.

mtndewgood

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
This is very odd. I just got this phone from Sprint yesterday and I could not find the resolution setting either. I prefer to use lower MP, but not such that is bad quality.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae