Dark pictures

hjanweja

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Experts,

I do see a few discussions about the Camera but something that particularly bothers me, when I turn it on, it just seems so dark, all pictures come out dark.
I have moved around in the house, in areas where there is adequate lighting, but still no good. At certain angles such as phone tilted towards me I get more brighter pictures but when I hold the phone absolutely straight, they are always dark. The iPhone5 captures much better photos. The HDR is turned off and so is the flash.

Am I doing something wrong here or is this a common problem too? If this is indeed an issue, I guess there is no other go but to return it. I do like the rest of the phone though !

Thanks !
/ Hj

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Experts,

I do see a few discussions about the Camera but something that particularly bothers me, when I turn it on, it just seems so dark, all pictures come out dark.
I have moved around in the house, in areas where there is adequate lighting, but still no good. At certain angles such as phone tilted towards me I get more brighter pictures but when I hold the phone absolutely straight, they are always dark. The iPhone5 captures much better photos. The HDR is turned off and so is the flash.

Am I doing something wrong here or is this a common problem too? If this is indeed an issue, I guess there is no other go but to return it. I do like the rest of the phone though !

Thanks !
/ Hj

Welcome to the forums! As the device is pretty new, its hard to tell. Best question is will this be a problem in the future? Say for me, the camera is the last thing I am concerned about. But for you it may be different.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

hjanweja

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! As the device is pretty new, its hard to tell. Best question is will this be a problem in the future? Say for me, the camera is the last thing I am concerned about. But for you it may be different.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Thanks ! But do you see a similar issue as well or do you get nice and bright pictures without the flash on when in places with adequate lighting?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi Experts,

Thanks !
/ Hj

What do you mean by dark? Different than the photos you've seen online in reviews of the moto x?

i haven't had anything that i would describe as dark but it could be relative to your iphone pics maybe. my photos are only dark when i point my camera toward clouds/sky.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital