Happy Happy camper
had iphone 5 for a year, gs3 for 2 monthes, and just got my VERIZON moto x yesterday. here is what i love:
1. PERFECT size
2. PERFECT screen size
3. feels great in the hand
4. solid built quality (as good as the iphone 5)
5. voice and data on lte (no can do on iphone)
6. GREAT reception, everywhere
7. blazing fast, wow
8. every 3rd party app i tried on it, is very smooth (netflix, hbogo, exdialer, twitter, facebook atc...)
here is what i dont like:
before buying this, read the horror stories, well, you will have that with EVERY phone, just get it replaced if there is an issue.
i am a heavy user, and this is the best phone i owned to date, its faster for me more than all the 4 cores (gs4, htc 1 etc.. that i played with) and now i just found out it already got rooted, which means i will be able to use tethering with my unlimited data.
like i said, happy camper.
- 09-13-2013, 03:49 PM #2
- 09-13-2013, 04:00 PM #3
- 09-13-2013, 04:28 PM #4
- 09-13-2013, 05:42 PM #5
Re: Happy Happy camper
I also came from a GS3 running CM 10.1. I love custom ROMs, but the stock Moto X blows them all away! Stability, Bluetooth, and performance are just a few huge improvements I notice.
Active notifications are the best phone feature in years, won't be able to live without it going forward. I also love the size of the X, it feels much better in my hand than the GS3. Much easier to reach the settings in the top corner.
Surprisingly I don't really miss root or an unlocked bootloader. The stock ROM is smooth and close enough to stock for me.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-13-2013, 06:56 PM #6
- 09-13-2013, 08:27 PM #7
Re: Happy Happy camper
While the Moto X may not have the most cutting edge specs, it certainly illustrates how decent hardware combined with optimized software and innovative apps can make for a fun and easy user experience where the device disappears and the content comes to the forefront.
In the few days I have had my Moto X, I've actually USED it more than I have tweaked it, unlike with my past phones. It's refreshing to pick it up and just use it.
- By Rider646 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:55 PM
- By russel5150 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 21Last Post: 09-05-2013, 04:41 PM
- By philb#AC in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 09-04-2013, 07:11 PM
- By carter17 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 12Last Post: 08-31-2013, 06:25 PM
- By trooperoutlaw in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:44 PM