Sprint moto x hands free activation errors, even though its activated. Anyone else with this issue?

wpnokia920

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
ok, So i had the htc one, but the moto x i couldnt help but to get. So i returned my device and got the moto x today in store. Phone was activated and i was on my way. Everything seemed to work fine, data, calls etc. Now i go and power down my device as i do if im at work, when i power it back up, it goes to the hands free activation screen, and then errors. But the device is already activated and works fine. Now i am not in a 4g area, 3g only and was told that if your in a 3g area you need to put the device under mobile networks in cdma mode only. Well if i power down the device and reboot it will go through hands free activation screen everytime. I called sprint store where i purchased device, and he said he powerd down three active moto x devices, rebooted and each came back to the hands free activation screen as mine did. He said he has never seen this happen to any android device on sprint. But planned on emailing someone within the company to get answers. So my question is, have any moto x user on sprint expierenced this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan