Bluetooth issues with car

unw1red

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Vzw X and have successfully connected it to my BMW. That works fine, but the issue is two-fold. Firstly, if you let the car synch your contacts or messages, you will get periodic disconnects from Bluetooth like the Samsung Galaxy line. Secondly, after it connects, it prompts you to allow synching of contacts and messages. I click on the "Don't ask again" box and then click Cancel. It will prompt with this message 6 times each time I connect to the car. This is very annoying. I don't know whether to file a bug with Android, Moto or Vzw.

Any ideas on who to give the information to?

shane082000

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
My issue is with Microsoft Synch in a 2012 Ford Focus. EVERYTIME I hang up a call it resets the radio station to 107.9 FM. I have taken it in to Ford 3 times and reloaded the Synch software. this issue doesn't occur when my other family members use their mobile devices in my car. My phone is an HTC One and its running Android. Anyone else having this problem? I don't know who to troubleshoot with next? Synch, Bluetooth, Android, HTC, Sony....