Picked up the 5s today.

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Yes I have a moto x on vzw. No simultaneous data and voice. Not trying to start a fight, but look it up. Not happening until volte comes next year. Try it for yourself while not connected to WiFi.

Posted via Android Central App

ericizzy1

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes I have a moto x on vzw. No simultaneous data and voice. Not trying to start a fight, but look it up. Not happening until volte comes next year. Try it for yourself while not connected to WiFi.

common, i didnt even turn on my wifi since i got it because im on the unlimited data plan, i talk and surf all day long and the current lte is fine, check your phone, because if you look around a bit, you will see other people also surf and talk. maybe your phone is not the moto X?

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
IPhone does not have antenna architecture to support both data and voice on Verizon CDMA/LTE network .Apple actually saves almost $5 in hw BOM cost by not supporting this feature ..

ericizzy1

May 17, 2010
Visit site
IPhone does not have antenna architecture to support both data and voice on Verizon CDMA/LTE network .Apple actually saves almost $5 in hw BOM cost by not supporting this feature ..

Thats crazy of them. Thank god for the moto x , really useful feature for me on the verizon unlimited data

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
i still havent seen a single comment which points to he/she being a big fan. infact i even doubt if that person owns a Moto X

To be fair, the original poster has posted a lot about the Moto X and owning one.

However, this thread is not about the Moto X. This thread doesn't seem to have a point other than to tell us that he got an iPhone. Well...good for him. That's irrelevant to this forum, though, and I'm not sure why he thinks we need to know. Maybe he just likes to see himself post.

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
5S is nice, there are two things that kept me away from it on verizon and choose the moto X, cant surf and email while on a call (common apple, its 2013, motorola does it, im sure you can find a way), screen on the 5S is just too small. since they are almost the same size (length wise) im sticking with the X. good luck
You realize, with the button bar on the Moto X, the usable screen space is pretty much identical...right?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
You are a world class moron. My girlfriend has the 5s and holding it up to the moto x, it is absolutely clear that the iPhone 5s has an incredibly smaller screen even after the nav bar. Please shut up.

lol. :D. Yeah, to see them and think they're practically identical is to be blind as a bat.

447a9aad-d924-405e-8347-0e8ae70e9815_vs-iphone.jpg

Last edited:

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
You are a world class moron. My girlfriend has the 5s and holding it up to the moto x, it is absolutely clear that the iPhone 5s has an incredibly smaller screen even after the nav bar. Please shut up.
They are very close. Pull up a web page on chrome with both. I bet the visible page is nearly identical.
lol. :D. Yeah, to see them and think they're practically identical is to be blind as a bat.
Wow, that looks like more than I saw when I compared the two myself.

I really don't like onscreen buttons, interestingly enough, I minded the them the least on the Moto X.

I wish the Droid MAXX had a 4.7" screen with offscreen buttons instead of the stretch to 5".

Of all the things I dislike about the iPhone, the thing I do like is how smooth the UI and Apps are.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freyon77