Final Decision

Ductman1

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
WIll probably PU the black Moto X this evening, any issues that I need to inspect on the phone, would anyone suggest I wait till the calling issue software is applied to AT T ?

P.S. I made a promise to myself that I will not look at the G2, HTC One or S4 again !!

detroitmikeb

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a Moto Maker 32GB last night, I considered waiting for the AT&T update too but figured screw it, it has to be out this week or next, I'm guessing.

ChrisMusial

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
It took me two weeks to decide on a phone.

I looked at the Q10, HTC1, SG4 and MotoX.
Each phone has it's pros/cons.

For me what I wanted was small form factor, and needed access to apps for remote.
If I don't have my laptop/pc/tablet and needed at-a-glance, I had access.

I also use my phone as a media player when I don't have my Walkman.
I am really happy with the Moto X. I was bummed on only 11 gigs available and I already ate 10.
Otherwise, so far, I like it.

Cheers,
Chris

angieberry10

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
WIll probably PU the black Moto X this evening, any issues that I need to inspect on the phone, would anyone suggest I wait till the calling issue software is applied to AT T ?

P.S. I made a promise to myself that I will not look at the G2, HTC One or S4 again !!
I'm so glad you've decided... i am hung up between the HTC One and the Moto X... Arrrggghhhh lol

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Battery life if better with the X than the One. I went 21 hours with 5 hours screen on time yesterday. On the One that I had, I would have to charge it by 5pm.

Posted via Android Central App