Recent Shipping Times?

detroitmikeb

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I ordered my AT&T 32GB Moto Maker X last night. It's said that it's being assembled all day and I will get an email when it leaves the building. Are the updates pretty accurate or is it just going to appear on my porch before it's updated?

Silly post I know but I'm getting anxious and want to know about what day I'll have it :)

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Motomaker one's seem to be shipping fine, but moto seems to be struggling to keep up with Dev version's ..

Hi guys. I ordered my AT&T 32GB Moto Maker X last night. It's said that it's being assembled all day and I will get an email when it leaves the building. Are the updates pretty accurate or is it just going to appear on my porch before it's updated?

Silly post I know but I'm getting anxious and want to know about what day I'll have it :)

Camilo

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Same here! Ordered it at about 10 pm Pacific time last night. I would have just bought locally as all I wanted was a black phone, but they only had black 16 gig models in stock. If I remember, I'll post back with and actual order- doorstep shipping report.

detroitmikeb

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Same here! Ordered it at about 10 pm Pacific time last night. I would have just bought locally as all I wanted was a black phone, but they only had black 16 gig models in stock. If I remember, I'll post back with and actual order- doorstep shipping report.

I would have got the "stock" black too if they had 32GB in stores. I got weave black/black front and blue accents just to be a little different :)

detroitmikeb

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
At least we get the free Skip and $10 play credit.

Same here! Ordered it at about 10 pm Pacific time last night. I would have just bought locally as all I wanted was a black phone, but they only had black 16 gig models in
stock. If I remember, I'll post back with and actual order- doorstep shipping report.

Camilo

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I would have got the "stock" black too if they had 32GB in stores. I got weave black/black front and blue accents just to be a little different :)

At least we get the free Skip and $10 play credit.

So do you think that the 32 just isn't offered by ATT in the stores or "standard" online? Is it only available through the moto maker?

I'm so different I got "silver" accents with the black weave back and black front. That Skip thing is interesting - I wonder if I'll use it.

detroitmikeb

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
So do you think that the 32 just isn't offered by ATT in the stores or "standard" online? Is it only available through the moto maker?

I'm so different I got "silver" accents with the black weave back and black front. That Skip thing is interesting - I wonder if I'll use it.

Not sure because AT&T offers the 32 Online I think. Isn't the black weave/black/silver the way it comes from the store if you buy a 16GB? I like the blackweave/black/silver but I wanted to be just a tad more different ;) I hope to have this guy today or tomorrow?

Camilo

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Not sure because AT&T offers the 32 Online I think. Isn't the black weave/black/silver the way it comes from the store if you buy a 16GB? I like the blackweave/black/silver but I wanted to be just a tad more different ;) I hope to have this guy today or tomorrow?

As far as I can tell - checking online and in a local store - the only way to get the 32 is through Moto Maker. It could be that they are offered in stores, but definitely not online except through Moto Maker. Unfortunately, the sales rep at the store really only knew what they had in stock, but I didn't ask him specifically if they were just out. Either way, they didn't have it so my only recourse was online, and then on to the Moto Maker to buy a stock phone color in 32.

I haven't heard a word since the original email notifying me that they received my order and were assembling it. That was only 24 hours ago, but if they're going to get it to me by Friday as claimed when I ordered it, they'll probably have to ship it today or early tomorrow.

detroitmikeb

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I haven't heard a word since the original email notifying me that they received my order and were assembling it. That was only 24 hours ago, but if they're going to get it to me by Friday as claimed when I ordered it, they'll probably have to ship it today or early tomorrow.

Me either and I'm getting ticked. It says estimated delivery Friday but as far as I know it's "still being built".

Camilo

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Ordered through Moto Maker: 10 pm pacific time Monday 9-23. Received before noon on Friday the 27th*, just as promised.

*I actually received it about 6 pm on Thursday the 26th. I was watching the tracking and saw that it actually arrived at my local Fedex facility around 2 pm on Thursday, but "not due out today", so it was going to sit until Friday. No big deal. On a whim I called their 800 number and asked to pick it up rather than have it delivered and within minutes that was noted on the tracking page. About 3 hours later, I got a PHONE CALL from the local Fedex office saying I could pick it up, so I drove over there (about 10 min from my office) and picked it up late afternoon on Thursday.

I say kudos to both the Motorola fulfillment people and Fedex - both excellent.

PS: like my Black-on-Black 32gig phone. I'm not a smart phone expert, this being my first (!),but it sure looks nice and is easy to set up for basic functioning. My wife (IPhone 5, also a newby) and I sat around and compared phones last night. On first blush, it looks like mine is actually simpler, certainly easy to make a clean home screen for basic functions. SHe was proud she could turn me on to flashlight and weather apps :cool:. The IPhone is perfect for her because she's not a gear head and everyone and his/her brother can help her figure out configuration and tweaks because they have IPhones. The Moto is perfect for me because I don't like I-anything, like to totally customize and mess with stuff, and it really is a nice looking, simple to use phone. FWIW I do have an android tablet, so I'm not a complete un-initiate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX