Long Shot - Looking for Photo Comparison Updated Moto X vs iPhone5s

GeekMoxie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey All,

Trying to decide between these two phones has been pretty miserable. I'm vested in each ecosystem so I really could swing either way.
Camera is what I'm basing my decision on.

iPhone 5s in my hand - photos are coming out really well (esp photos in my living room of my girls under standard home lighting). I'm not happy with the size or the boring OS at this moment. Thinking of going to Moto X after seeing the update rolled out on the camera.

I just need to figure out some comparison shots. I've scoured the web with no luck.
Anyone have access to both phones who can post comparisons or point me in the right direction?

Getting tired of searching and reading to just choose a stinkin' phone already. Ha.

detroitmikeb

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
The Moto pics after the update look pretty good but I'm thinking the 5s will still beat it in the fine details. Who knows yet. I'm a longtime iPhone user and just ordered a Moto X, coming from an i5, the Motox after update looks good enough for me.

Hey All,

Trying to decide between these two phones has been pretty miserable. I'm vested in each ecosystem so I really could swing either way.
Camera is what I'm basing my decision on.

iPhone 5s in my hand - photos are coming out really well (esp photos in my living room of my girls under standard home lighting). I'm not happy with the size or the boring OS at this moment. Thinking of going to Moto X after seeing the update rolled out on the camera.

I just need to figure out some comparison shots. I've scoured the web with no luck.
Anyone have access to both phones who can post comparisons or point me in the right direction?

Getting tired of searching and reading to just choose a stinkin' phone already. Ha.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Right now only T-Mobile and Sprint have released the camera fix. AT&T should be going out in the next few days and once that happens you may have better luck getting comparison photos.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2