Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Looking for a tempered glass screen protector

Google'd and Bing'd...found nothing (except one on amazon with a one star rating). Anyone know where I can track a good one down?

Default Re: Looking for a tempered glass screen protector

Whose was it? I've been looking around as well, I think you may have found the only one. I think though that the company Mime is coming out with one soon, and I hear that brand is a bit of alright.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Here...from the reviews, it looks like buyers are having trouble with the proximity sensor not "sensing" post-installation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady KEITH View Post
    Here...from the reviews, it looks like buyers are having trouble with the proximity sensor not "sensing" post-installation.
    ah yes, read those i think 2 days ago and was very interested to see if they re-release, cuz what a great price. According to reviews of other iblaison glass screens, it's nice but damages easily? But such a good price, i don't think that would bother me as it's more like insurance than someething i think i'll really need? lol. no idea. but here's some reviews of what you can expect after a re-release.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: i-Blason Samsung Galaxy S4 Active [ Ultra-Thin 0.24 mm Tempered Glass ] Premium Minimal Bubble 8 H Scratch Free Screen Protector (Glass-uT)

So far i think iBlason is the only company that has a glass one out and no indication they've re-done the fit yet. I'd just keep a google search for moto x glass screen protector saved for a 'past 24 hour' search and keep checking it. There was an awesome thread somewhere naming every company that made glass protectors, find that, then find the brands you'd be interested in and hit them up on fb and twitter.

Clarvue's will be out soon. and they have an email alert.

Motorola Moto X Tempered Glass Screen Protector - XT-Glass | Clarivue

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paisley99 View Post
    Clarvue's will be out soon. and they have an email alert.

Motorola Moto X Tempered Glass Screen Protector - XT-Glass | Clarivue
    when I went to the link, it now just says product not available and directs you back to the home page, i wonder if they decided to abandon the product?

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

I have heard that Spigen has some great ones, but they have limited device options.

Global Posts
    588 Global Posts

I've never heard of one of these contraptions? Sounds awesome. Are they really all that and a bag of chips?

Also, here's an updated link to the clarivue. If it doesn't work for some reason, just navigate to it. They are $34.99.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, I'm an *****. That's Moto G.

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

I love Spigen and have used them on many devices. Unfortunately no Moto X love

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

They actually sell them at the Iowa 80 truckstop. Just go to Iowa80.com for the number and ask to talk to the Verizon people. Not sure what phones they have them in stock for but there was a whole display of them. That place will ship anywhere.

Posted via Android Central App