Ordered moto x tonight

morphodone

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered the moto x tonight. I have been using iPhone since it came out in 2007 but only had two versions. The original and currently the iPhone 4. So I think this will be a huge upgrade for me.

After iOS 7 pretty much killed the experience on my iPhone 4 I needed a new phone and figured why not try android this time.

I am on the t-mobile $30 pre-paid plan so all I could get was white or black with 16 GB but that should be enough for me as that's what my iPhone had.

This will be my first experience with android. But I have been a long time user of Linux on the desktop (and Mac) so I kind of felt it was time to give android a try.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I thought we were on the light side? :)

Welcome OP!! Glad you finally made it. Remember we are here to help and don't hesitate to ask us questions.

Wait, what? I thought we were here to stomp out the hipster rebel scum for the glory of the android empire.

XT1060. Through spacetime.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Welcome. Your gonna have a great android experience with this phone. I have had my share of android devices, but really appreciate what Motorola (and possibly Google) has done with this one.

longtime44

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Your swag has just gone off the charts my friend. Enjoy your piece of heaven called android.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using AC Forums mobile app

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on 9/28 as well.. Not shipped as yet either. Wondering if it will ship with the recent update already applied..

Update: Really incredible. Ordered this on Saturday night around 11PM. Arrived today, Tuesday around 10AM

Last edited:

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Shipping with the update would be nice. But I'll take any way I can get it!

You will love it. I have spent the last few months using the one as my daily driver. I spent this past week on a Moto X and could not be happier. I still love my one, however I love the Moto X for different reasons. All features have come In handy.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

morphodone

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on 9/28 as well.. Not shipped as yet either. Wondering if it will ship with the recent update already applied..

Update: Really incredible. Ordered this on Saturday night around 11PM. Arrived today, Tuesday around 10AM

Mine is scheduled for delivery today Wednesday. And I live in the metroplex where they are being assembled! A little disappointed it took so long.