Rechargeable case for Moto X?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen any but I'd imagine if there's enough interest/market Mophie and the usual suspects will release some for the X.

Welcome to Android Central!

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Is there one available yet or at least one in the pipeline?

I forgot all about cases like that. I was thinking about getting one of those 4000mah external batteries from Verizon but if they come out with one of those I really want one/ need it.

Posted via Android Central App

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Its 2200 mah. Not the biggest battery but saw a HTC one user post about same battery life and doesn't that have 3000mah?

Either way. There is no phone out there that is going to last as long as I need it to without a charge and with no charge available the case would be nice.

Posted via Android Central App

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
At an AT&T store yesterday I saw the Incipio offGrid battery case for the Moto X.
Unfortunately, while a search found their announcement, it did not find a link for the product.
I was also unable to locate it online at Amazon or AT&T. I think that it was priced at $80.

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Question, are all the moto x versions (carriers) the same dimensions?
that would really help get more accessories....

mkurz12

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yup all versions of the Moto X are the same as far as cases fitting. AT&T seems to be the only carrier that stocks that case. It was $80.00. Almost bought it but damn is it heavy!

Posted via AC App on Moto X