My Moto X Unboxing

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
It was a solid unboxing. The only thing I would say is that it seemed as if you were talking a little too fast. Maybe it's just me. Besides that it was a solid all around unboxing.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
It was a solid unboxing. The only thing I would say is that it seemed as if you were talking a little too fast. Maybe it's just me. Besides that it was a solid all around unboxing.

Yeah. I film my unboxing and then go back and record an audio track while watching it. Like I said I am new to this and still learning. Thanks for the input!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I film my unboxing and then go back and record an audio track while watching it. Like I said I am new to this and still learning. Thanks for the input!

I sort of figured that was what you ended up doing. I liked it. I look forward to other phone unboxing and reviews.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I sort of figured that was what you ended up doing. I liked it. I look forward to other phone unboxing and reviews.

Thanks. I'm almost done with my HTC One review as well as my review for the new Nexus 7. Thanks again for the input. Again any input is appreciated.

Regards,
ne0ne

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 2

NightToDay

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I agree you did a good job with the unboxing. I would just slow down talking just a smidge then I think you should be good on this video. Like the size comparisons pics at the end.

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I agree you did a good job with the unboxing. I would just slow down talking just a smidge then I think you should be good on this video. Like the size comparisons pics at the end.

Thanks again. I appreciate any and all input as I am just getting started. Also my first time doing video editing.

Here is my "first look" video of the Moto X:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89hP9Eatmgg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Trying to go for more or a professional look. Let me know what you guys think!

Regards
Ben

Last edited: