- 15 Posts
Dev Edition - Latest software?
I know that software updates are circulating certain carriers - much ballyhoo has been made about the camera updates - but I have no idea how this affects my recently (read: yesterday) acquired developer edition. Questions for anybody who knows the answer:
- Do the Dev Editions get first crack before carriers at software updates?
- How do I verify if my device is running the latest update?
- 10-04-2013, 03:38 PM #2
- 10-04-2013, 05:44 PM #4
- 10-04-2013, 06:25 PM #5
- 10-04-2013, 06:43 PM #6
- 10-04-2013, 06:46 PM #7
- 10-04-2013, 06:48 PM #8
- 10-04-2013, 07:56 PM #9
Re: Dev Edition - Latest software?
I purchased both the tmobile and the GSM versions. The tmobile version received the OTA update when I turned the phone on first the first time, but the GSM DEv device arrived with the update already installed. I just returned both today so can't tell you the build number but I remember a 57 to be the last 2 numbers. I really thought I was going to like the phone, I came from the S4. After 2 weeks I decided the phone wasn't for me, I loved the size but Assist was the main reason I got the phone but found myself doing more touching then speaking to the phone. I'm going the wait for the Nexus 5 and decide if that will be a good fit for me.
- By TAJKHAN87 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2014, 06:57 PM
- By jrd104 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2013, 12:23 PM
- By Vince Klein in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 07:48 PM
- By XChrisX in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:51 AM
- By hobojoe196061 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-05-2013, 04:47 AM