Wood back availability?

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from a note 3,but I want to wait for the wood back. Does anyone know when they will be available? This might be a stupid question, but could I buy a phone now and replace the back when the wood is available? basically I want to know if the backs ate replaceable?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk now Free

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from a note 3,but I want to wait for the wood back. Does anyone know when they will be available? This might be a stupid question, but could I buy a phone now and replace the back when the wood is available? basically I want to know if the backs ate replaceable?

No concrete information on wood backs. By the end of the year is all we know.

The backs are not replaceable. What you get is what you get lol

Sent from my White Moto X

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Well the moto maker is already live on at&t without the back. But you think the wood will be available when moto maker launches on other carriers?

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to get mine on payday. Sure wish I could get a wood back one! I'm hoping that moto will enact a policy that let's us send in our phones and change them. For a nominal fee of course...

Posted via Android Central App

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Well the moto maker is already live on at&t without the back. But you think the wood will be available when moto maker launches on other carriers?

Some people think wood and possibly other colors are coming after the AT&T Exclusivity ends. I could see that happening (pure speculation of course). The last I heard, Motorola was doing extra testing with the wood backs. Since different types of wood have different densities, I think that extra testing was needed in the interest of signal integrity. Wood still weirds me out a little, at least if one experiences temperature extremes. I can just see all the cracking backs now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1