Got my Meenova mini USB in the mail today...

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
super cute. : ).

meenova.jpg
meenova2.jpg

Well, I will be very happy about it when I can get my phone to recognize it. lol. So far I have stick mount and file explorer. Under mount in file explorer, it doesn't recognize any USB, and using Stick Mount, it alerts me when i stick my meenova in, but when i press 'mount' it says its busy...forever, it doesn't recognize. :(.

So i'd love to tell you how fabulous it is, but alas... recs?

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
super cute. : ).

View attachment 85748
View attachment 85749

Well, I will be very happy about it when I can get my phone to recognize it. lol. So far I have stick mount and file explorer. Under mount in file explorer, it doesn't recognize any USB, and using Stick Mount, it alerts me when i stick my meenova in, but when i press 'mount' it says its busy...forever, it doesn't recognize. :(.

So i'd love to tell you how fabulous it is, but alas... recs?

I think kitty is trying to figure it out as well. I see a paw

Posted via Android Central App

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I think kitty is trying to figure it out as well. I see a paw

lol. She had to come over and investigate, of course. It's my fluffy dog's best friend lily the chihua. at first the photos had ears and heads in the way til finally, just a foot. lol.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
i wonder if i corrupted my micro usb card when i took it out of my computer before ejecting it. should i try re-formatting it? When i open it on my computer the file i put on is fine, it's an mp4 and plays perfectly, and theres one more folder, it's called "lost dir", i have no idea what that is.

Nope. reformatted. reloaded. still nothing doing. :(

Last edited:

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
It does not show up like it does in a Samsung .

In your file explore go to storage then look for usbdisk mine is located in 1.1.1

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
It does not show up like it does in a Samsung .

In your file explore go to storage then look for usbdisk mine is located in 1.1.1

nothing called usb at all that i can find. did a search too, couldn't find anything with usb or usbdisk

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
You went into storage folder through file browser? storage is not locsted in SD card directory

went to the storage tab and look through it, nothing jumped out, then went through the folders that were sitting under the "storage" section and still nothing. I'm not super familiar but nothing even came close to looking like what i should be looking for. So then i hit the search icon and tried that.

oh wait, there's a storage folder under root tab. one mo.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
ooh, there it is! yay, thanks! Phew, drive. : )!

If i load a bunch of music on it, google music won't play nice, right? There's probably some sort of default sprint music thing on here, will that play nice with whatever i put on it, basically acknowledging everything that's on it type of thing and giving me any sort of layout or shuffle options? or should i go another route. (although now that i think about it, i guess that's what the nexus app is for).

Also, how to dismount before removing? thanks

Last edited:

Gunnyman

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
On other phones Google play music would recognize music on an otg flash drive, but on the Moto X it doesn't. I'm using power amp and that works but I'd like to use just one app. Any fix?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
On other phones Google play music would recognize music on an otg flash drive, but on the Moto X it doesn't. I'm using power amp and that works but I'd like to use just one app. Any fix?

Thanks for the Power Amp rec, now I can make use of the music I added. :). So glad I got this little meenova thing, thanks again to whoever rec'd it. Anyone know how to dismount this before removal?

Also, I'd like to be able to maneuver through video easily as well, thinking the Nexus media importer app will be good for that? Any other recs? Or is that the way to go.

Man, it is such a relief having this little thing. Just downloaded 25 out of 100 Chinese lessons from YouTube and now I can take them with me and my faithful and familiar music library as well. :)

Last edited:

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the Power Amp rec, now I can make use of the music I added. :). So glad I got this little meenova thing, thanks again to whoever rec'd it. Anyone know how to dismount this before removal?

Also, I'd like to be able to maneuver through video easily as well, thinking the Nexus media importer app will be good for that? Any other recs? Or is that the way to go.

Man, it is such a relief having this little thing. Just downloaded 25 out of 100 Chinese lessons from YouTube and now I can take them with me and my faithful and familiar music library as well. :)

Chinese lessons?? How to cook chihuahua correctly?? :)

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Chinese lessons?? How to cook chihuahua correctly?? :)

Qing bie chi wo de gou. Ta shi xiao dan shi bu shi xiao chi.

iirc that is how you say: please don't eat my dog, he is small but he is not a snack. Lol. I learned to say that after the fluenz program ppl explained the reason they add the Chinese word for dog meat is so visitors know.

Last edited:

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Nothing happened when I did it several times before finding nexus media. I tried so many apps to mount unmount and non but nexus media worked.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Nothing happened when I did it several times before finding nexus media. I tried so many apps to mount unmount and non but nexus media worked.

Oh! NM does that?! Excellent, will get it immediately. Thanks. Xie xie ni.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair