- 58 Posts
Would anyone like to purchase my Moto X?
I have a lightly used 16GB Carbon White AT&T Moto X that I used as a bridge between the Nexus 4 and the now Nexus 5. If I didn't have this overwhelming investment in the Nexus line I would absolutely hang onto this phone, it is a beauty and I very much enjoy using it! Stupid sexy nexus... Let me know if you are interested or if I have posted in the wrong place, which I will then promptly erase!
- 11-04-2013, 05:35 PM #2
Re: Would anyone like to purchase my Moto X?
The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
Note: a recent Verizon Moto X went for $325 http://forums.androidcentral.com/mar...on-moto-x.html
- 11-04-2013, 05:36 PM #3
- 11-04-2013, 06:55 PM #4
- By acehjo in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 06:12 PM
- By Will H Gleave in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-13-2013, 01:31 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2013, 05:56 PM
- By Jodi A Little in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:58 AM
- By antoniotarin in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:56 PM