- 58 Posts
Would anyone like to purchase my Moto X?
I have a lightly used 16GB Carbon White AT&T Moto X that I used as a bridge between the Nexus 4 and the now Nexus 5. If I didn't have this overwhelming investment in the Nexus line I would absolutely hang onto this phone, it is a beauty and I very much enjoy using it! Stupid sexy nexus... Let me know if you are interested or if I have posted in the wrong place, which I will then promptly erase!
- 11-04-2013, 04:35 PM #2
Re: Would anyone like to purchase my Moto X?
The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
Note: a recent Verizon Moto X went for $325 Verizon Moto XMotorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4) - Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1) - Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 11-04-2013, 04:36 PM #3
- 11-04-2013, 05:55 PM #4
- By acehjo in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 05:12 PM
- By Will H Gleave in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-13-2013, 12:31 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2013, 04:56 PM
- By Jodi A Little in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 07:58 AM
- By antoniotarin in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:56 PM