Syncing work calendar

ragingclue25

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello I am expecting to receive my Moto X today and I have been noticing that syncing might not be as easy as it was on my iphone. What is the best way to go about this. I use Outlook 2010 at work
Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello I am expecting to receive my Moto X today and I have been noticing that syncing might not be as easy as it was on my iphone. What is the best way to go about this. I use Outlook 2010 at work
Thanks

Welcome to the forums.
When you get it, download Outlook app on Play. That might make everything easier. I don't use Outlook myself, so unfortunately, I can't do a sample test run for you.

ragingclue25

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
When you get it, download Outlook app on Play. That might make everything easier. I don't use Outlook myself, so unfortunately, I can't do a sample test run for you.

Thanks for the reply but that app doesnt seem like it will work too well. On my iphone I was able to easily sync everything through the mail app.

ericizzy1

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i use go daddy exchange and outlook with it and it works great. you will need to enter your outlook credentials in settings.

Mark_Venture

Oct 30, 2009
mark.cdmaforums.com
Thanks
Are you trying to sync "over the air" with a work email account? IF your IT allows you to use the X, and doesn't require anything beyond setting up an exchange active sync connection, its easy.

First lookl at the settings on the iphone... go Settings -> Mail, Calendar, Contacts -> [select email account] -> [tap acount] -> see values for server, domain, user name, and take a look at the advanced settings.

Then on the X go... Settings -> Accounts -> Add Account -> Corporate... and follow the on screen prompts using the values from your iPhone.

ragingclue25

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Are you trying to sync "over the air" with a work email account? IF your IT allows you to use the X, and doesn't require anything beyond setting up an exchange active sync connection, its easy.

First lookl at the settings on the iphone... go Settings -> Mail, Calendar, Contacts -> [select email account] -> [tap acount] -> see values for server, domain, user name, and take a look at the advanced settings.

Then on the X go... Settings -> Accounts -> Add Account -> Corporate... and follow the on screen prompts using the values from your iPhone.

Thanks I figured it would be something simple