Wifi Issues since update

Todd Radzinski

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello All,

My Moto X has no problem connecting to wifi signals. The problems is getting an internet connection. Instead of the wifi signal on the phone being blue. It just says gray and does not connect to the internet. If I re start the router or phone, the wifi works for a given amount of time but then eventually, turns back to gray and I lose the internet connection. Has anyone else has this issue. My Moto X was working great until the last update in late October 2013.

Any Suggestions????

Thanks,

Todd

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

My Moto X has no problem connecting to wifi signals. The problems is getting an internet connection. Instead of the wifi signal on the phone being blue. It just says gray and does not connect to the internet. If I re start the router or phone, the wifi works for a given amount of time but then eventually, turns back to gray and I lose the internet connection. Has anyone else has this issue. My Moto X was working great until the last update in late October 2013.

Any Suggestions????

Thanks,

Todd

Someone may have a solution but any time a major update hits I do a cache wipe and factory reset. I'd bet that fixes it.

BUT how are other devices on network? Routers can go bad.
Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463