Cannot change the time that sleep ends

mpcook

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Try as I might, I cannot change the time that sleep ends. The default is 6.00 am and I have realized that whatever time I enter, 6.20, 6.30, 7.00 am, the phone still wakes and emails etc. sounds begin again at 6.00 am. I have set, unset, and reset to no avail using different times. Any ideas? Anyone able to change the sleep time? I get a lot of early morning emails, and the vibrate or sound begins at 6.00 am no matter what. Thanks

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was able to change mine fine. I change mine every weekend or when I am on vacation since it just takes a minute to .

I not sure if this helps/ or if it matters if you do this ,,,, but when I changed mine I changed(or at least check for match) them in two places.

I did not have any problem .I like to start of checking the easy stuff first
So you changed the in Assist App ?
Did you also make sure they matched by checking here:
Settings>active notifications>sleep at night touch the lines on right side of box will pop up showing active display and a time under with toggles to change the time. I make sure these match with those in the Assist App.

mpcook

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I was able to change mine fine. I change mine every weekend or when I am on vacation since it just takes a minute to .

I not sure if this helps/ or if it matters if you do this ,,,, but when I changed mine I changed(or at least check for match) them in two places.

Settings>active notifications>sleep at night touch the lines on right side of box will pop up showing active display and a time under with toggles to change the time. I make sure these match with those in the Assist App.

Thanks, I did not realize there were two places to change this, I will change both and see what happens in the morning.

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site

No...those are 2 totally different functions. One is a setting for active notifications, the other one is for sleep at night (silence).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith