Processing exchanges or refunds with Motorola?

vsloo

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone done this? If there is something wrong with the phone you receive (defects and whatnot), how are you getting exchanges? Has anyone had any successes with exchanging a motomaker phone for a new one?

asdrew

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, They replaced mine very graciously with no hassles and no questions asked.

When I was ordering it, somehow my Moto X ended up with a black front instead of the white I intended and did not notice it when I completed the order. After a few days of mild disappointment I contacted them and they said no problem to replace it and provided a code to use on MotoMaker. I chose advance replacement and gave them a credit card to secure it ($479) until they received and processed my original unit. They provided a FedEx RMA label for the return.

I think you have 14 days to return if you are not satisfied with the design.

vsloo

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes, They replaced mine very graciously with no hassles and no questions asked.

When I was ordering it, somehow my Moto X ended up with a black front instead of the white I intended and did not notice it when I completed the order. After a few days of mild disappointment I contacted them and they said no problem to replace it and provided a code to use on MotoMaker. I chose advance replacement and gave them a credit card to secure it ($479) until they received and processed my original unit. They provided a FedEx RMA label for the return.

I think you have 14 days to return if you are not satisfied with the design.

Did you call them?