Having an issue after 4.4

vitoonto

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Can't seem to set a wallpaper. It doesn't let you adjust it normally. In gallery or photo+. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

vitoonto

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I just realized it is setup for the gel launcher. It sets it to the far left page ad the home page.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

anon(79053)

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
When selecting the wallpaper image, what you see on the screen will be the leftmost page. So, move the image right so that it will be centered. I had to do some trial and error before I got the image centered.

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
When selecting the wallpaper image, what you see on the screen will be the leftmost page. So, move the image right so that it will be centered. I had to do some trial and error before I got the image centered.
Is that how it is supposed to work? Seems like a poor design...

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Nope, it also doesn't show the buttons as being transparent along the bottom in the preview. Not the end of the world, but not setting it based on the main screen is annoying. I posted on the motorola owner's forums and have yet to receive a response.

Michael Ericson

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I have another post on here about this as well. It is a slap in the face for us when we cant even technically get GEL yet. I could install the .apk but I hate the google now thing on the left and the homescreen being on the left as well. I have been stuck with horrible wallpaper alignment. Anyone know of an app that allows us to bypass the lack of foresight for this one?

Michael Ericson

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I hope they just side-load the wallpaper picker into the play-store so they can update it to detect if the home screen is GEL or not. (Or just make the alignment selectable)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante