Dropped my iPhone now using moto x

gdruin74

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 5s decided to go down the stairs at my apartment without me so have been using a borrowed moto x from a friend who got a nexus 5 I really like this phone and I am really thinking about getting one to replace the iPhone. I really like the always listening feature are the any hidden features I should know about.
Verizon Moto x running 4.4

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

bandityo

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Ive been an iphone user since 2007..had them all...got several android phones, Nexus 4, HTC one, etc...all too big coming from my iphone 5, then came the sweet moto x....perfect size, active notificiations are unbeateable, everythings smooth...i wont go back now...surprisingly....its no wonder the geek tech world loves the moto x so much

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes this phone is very good. I had plenty of phones also but the Moto X is the best one. I had it since October and I love it. Usually I'll trade my phone every two weeks or so but not this one.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Twist wrist twice to open camera. Setup touchless controls, assist, Bluetooth trusted. Enjoy the active notifications. If you get a moto x get it customized. Wood backs should be coming soon. Rosewood looks sweet for being the back of the phone

Posted via Android Central App

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Not really a hidden feature, but when you use the Google Now command "Note to self .....", it adds that note to your to do list. Your first time it'll ask you which of your to do list progs you want to use. I use G-tasks, it's just a straight forward to do list app. That's probably one of my favorite touchless control actions.

Last edited:

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Not really a hidden feature, but when you use the Google Now command "Note to self .....", it adds that note to your to do list. Your first time it'll ask you which of your to do list progs you want to use. I used G-tasks, it's just a straight forward to do list app. That's probably one of my favorite touchless control actions.

Reminds me of star trek.

Posted via Android Central App

Sam Quan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Ive been an iphone user since 2007..had them all...got several android phones, Nexus 4, HTC one, etc...all too big coming from my iphone 5, then came the sweet moto x....perfect size, active notificiations are unbeateable, everythings smooth...i wont go back now...surprisingly....its no wonder the geek tech world loves the moto x so much

Same with me, I switch phones, plans and all that every few months, looking for something better. I have lost that itch with Moto X. Now with the update to 4.4, I am more than happy with the phone. Just last night I taught my spouse how to use the Moto X after I import our contact list to her phone. I suggested she just trains her phone with OK Google Now and use voice to call, message, find restaurant rating, phone number and location. She got it right away. At fifteen minutes using the Moto, she search a YouTube to teach her French and begin using the site. The speaker on the phone sounds very clear. What fun to use the phone. Also, I lost my habit of taking the phone out of my pocket to check whether I have a message, reminder or not. I highly recommend this phone.

On a road trip with friends and spouse, we were taking turn using my Moto X and the friend's iphone 5S to navigator. My friend commented my Moto sound better and clearer than his iPhone 5s. I have to agree with him. The voice from the iPhone 5s was a little muddy and harsh sounding.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty