Moto X + Sony Smart watch

legendarydog

Android Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I need your opinions.

I was thinking of buying Sony smart watch 2 and making it a trusted bluetooth device on my Moto X so that I don't have to constantly enter my pattern or tap it to a NFC tag to unlock.

When my phone is out of range, it should lock up again. Also, the watch has nfc , so might theoretically be able to tap it to unlock with the skip app.

Do you think that this poses as a security threat?

The watch itself is not too advanced and is buggy, but it does enough for me. This would be even better with the rumored Google watch that integrates Google now.

Sent from my Moto X

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I need your opinions.

I was thinking of buying Sony smart watch 2 and making it a trusted bluetooth device on my Moto X so that I don't have to constantly enter my pattern or tap it to a NFC tag to unlock.

When my phone is out of range, it should lock up again. Also, the watch has nfc , so might theoretically be able to tap it to unlock with the skip app.

Do you think that this poses as a security threat?

The watch itself is not too advanced and is buggy, but it does enough for me. This would be even better with the rumored Google watch that integrates Google now.

Sent from my Moto X

I don't think it is a security threat. Personally though, I'd get a pebble over the Sony smartwatch 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma