Wood backs in the coming weeks?

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I have seen it currently have one on my x but I work for the factory

Posted via Android Central App

How does the wood back feel? Is it slippery like the smooth backs or more grippy like the soft touch backs? I'm assuming they are using some sort of wood sealer to protect from expansion/contraction and water or other stains.

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I am for real and it has a soft touch feel to it not slippery at all. I posted up a pic on my google+Ryanstamey. Check it out. It's pretty nice.

Posted via Android Central App

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
yju3eda5.jpg

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't think it could get anymore "real" then that. Sorry I work a lot so I'm not always on here. But since I do work for the "factory" I try to stay on the forums to answer any questions some may have about it

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the royal blue with orange keys with my name on it and I went to this one yesterday with no att logo (think it looks cleaner) and I will probably have my name put on it too. Sorry about not posting pics yesterday I hadn't taken them yet plus the actual android central app wouldn't let me post images so I switched to good ol tappatalk...

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Don't think it could get anymore "real" then that. Sorry I work a lot so I'm not always on here. But since I do work for the "factory" I try to stay on the forums to answer any questions some may have about it

Sorry Didnt mean to doubt you . There are some of those types of people around here. Thanks for posting. That thing looks awesome as hell. I am going to trade mine in as I just got mine last Thursday. Hopefully it comes in the next couple of weeks. I think they only give you a limited time to choose from a certain point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol don't blame you if I didn't work for the factory I wouldn't be able to do half the things with mine

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe its the rosewood but honestly not sure I seen a bunch of different ones and picked that one out because I like the darker tones and of course had to have new keys so I went with blue