Moto X cyber monday sale

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Finally was able to enter code and build mine. $411 plus $10 free play store credit sent by email after completed purchase. Yay!!!

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

$411....I'm at $424! PA state tax :mad:

Sent from my Rezound using AC Forums mobile app

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Anybody had theirs ship yet?

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk 4
When mine shipped, it was already out for delivery before I had the email from Motorola with a tracking number. It was FAST, well, 3 business days (ordered on a Saturday) and I had engraving done too. I will warn this, and if this is redundant for this thread, I apologize. Mine was listed as FedEx requiring a signature. They ended up leaving mine on my front porch which was unnerving. I mean, I wonder what might be in a box labeled, "Motorola Mobility". Anyway, keep that in mind guys. If you think you're not in danger of having a package abandoned on your doorstep, you just might. ;)

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
When mine shipped, it was already out for delivery before I had the email from Motorola with a tracking number. It was FAST, well, 3 business days (ordered on a Saturday) and I had engraving done too. I will warn this, and if this is redundant for this thread, I apologize. Mine was listed as FedEx requiring a signature. They ended up leaving mine on my front porch which was unnerving. I mean, I wonder what might be in a box labeled, "Motorola Mobility". Anyway, keep that in mind guys. If you think you're not in danger of having a package abandoned on your doorstep, you just might. ;)

Ordering today I shouldn't expect it until next week?

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk 4

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd be surprised if you get it this week. Did you order this morning? The two day shipping only took one day for me, but I suppose Alabama is relatively close to Texas. The Saturday I ordered mine, I was getting updates. Well, about 3 hours after ordering I was sent an email saying that it was being built. After that, things were completely quiet until 4 days later on Wednesday morning when I had the tracking number sent to me. Once I tracked it, I realized it was out for delivery. It went out that Tuesday evening at like 7:30ish and was on the truck Wednesday morning. That was also the week of the Verizon sale so I'm not sure if that type of communication was the exception or the rule. Either way, I thought 3 business days was insanely awesome. Come to think of it, maybe you'll get it Friday. I guess my main thing is that if things fall quite from Motorola for a couple of days, don't freak out.

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Technically shouldn't expect it for 4 days I guess. I've been reading of some people that have received theirs the NEXT day, even more that got it 2 days after ordering, 3 days seems to be the norm though.

Edit: I've seen that people have gotten it on Saturday, too. I'm even more excited now.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Technically shouldn't expect it for 4 days I guess. I've been reading of some people that have received theirs the NEXT day, even more that got it 2 days after ordering, 3 days seems to be the norm though.

Edit: I've seen that people have gotten it on Saturday, too. I'm even more excited now.

The orders probably spiked today due to the sale, which could mean longer than normal wait time.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm. The code for one email came two hours after I got the confirmation email. The other account still hasn't gotten it. That account is the one I was ordering for myself. Very strange.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'd be surprised if you get it this week. Did you order this morning? The two day shipping only took one day for me, but I suppose Alabama is relatively close to Texas. The Saturday I ordered mine, I was getting updates. Well, about 3 hours after ordering I was sent an email saying that it was being built. After that, things were completely quiet until 4 days later on Wednesday morning when I had the tracking number sent to me. Once I tracked it, I realized it was out for delivery. It went out that Tuesday evening at like 7:30ish and was on the truck Wednesday morning. That was also the week of the Verizon sale so I'm not sure if that type of communication was the exception or the rule. Either way, I thought 3 business days was insanely awesome. Come to think of it, maybe you'll get it Friday. I guess my main thing is that if things fall quite from Motorola for a couple of days, don't freak out.

With ordering today at 4ish should today count as one of those days? My estimated delivery is Monday and usually I've found delivery days are usually earlier than expected. I haven't gotten an email saying it's being built nor can I find a link to check the status

redeyss

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Did you at least sign out of yours so it doesn't sign you in?

Definitely did sign out. Even tried to buy from the motomaker email from the same address as the code but no luck. I go to checkout and the car is empty. It's all very confusing!!

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

ChrisTahoe

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
My Moto Maker X will be here tomorrow. I was able to get mine on Monday though, so I'm not representative of the rest of the group.

Edit: I only paid $349. SD apparently doesn't have to pay tax. :)

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Anybody who has not gotten their promo code: my girlfriend never got hers so I tweeted @MotorolaSupport and they DM'd me asking for the email and name we used to reserve the code for and they DM'd back with the code.Quick, easy and painless.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
With ordering today at 4ish should today count as one of those days? My estimated delivery is Monday and usually I've found delivery days are usually earlier than expected. I haven't gotten an email saying it's being built nor can I find a link to check the status
I'd think not. I mean, I wasn't really surprised to find that the factory is working on a Saturday, but I'd think it's probably not a 24/hr, 6 days a week factory. Did you check your spam folder? It might be in there, or maybe you'll have an email in the morning. I'm really not sure if my experience was the norm or not. I haven't kept up with everyone else's experiences as much as I'd like to have.