Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 48495051
Results 1,251 to 1,266 of 1266
Like Tree269Likes

Default Re: Moto X cyber monday sale

Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    Keep in mind that the Droids are not receiving the same level of support that the Moto X is receiving.
    The Droids have all of the same features as the Moto X like Active Notifications, Touchless Controls, Quick Capture Camera, X8 architecture, etc...plus a couple other things like wireless charging and Zap (which I doubt I would use). So by not receiving the same level of support as the Moto X, are you mainly referring to timeliness of OS updates? Think I read that SOAK test for KitKat started awhile back for the Droids and 4.4 is definitely coming, but hasn't been released yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ETPhoneHomeT View Post
    The Droids have all of the same features as the Moto X like Active Notifications, Touchless Controls, Quick Capture Camera, X8 architecture, etc...plus a couple other things like wireless charging and Zap (which I doubt I would use). So by not receiving the same level of support as the Moto X, are you mainly referring to timeliness of OS updates? Think I read that SOAK test for KitKat started awhile back for the Droids and 4.4 is definitely coming, but hasn't been released yet.
    Don't forget the extra bloat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Global Posts
    1,553 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

I got two codes and only used one:

Here they are, I think the 1st one is the unused one:

H2DM-OE7W-62XL-ERND-R5S2
    H2DM-PBAD-939L-AIEW-II4O

I have one more that I will post in a few, have to get it from my wife's email account

Global Posts
    1,553 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Here is the last code I have and this is a good one:

H2DM-MKZB-MMNM-PE9X-CPEY

Happy Holidays!!!!! All of these are good until 12/16/13 11:59PM EST

So by not receiving the same level of support as the Moto X, are you mainly referring to timeliness of OS updates?
    Yes. But since some of the recent updates in the Play store require Kit Kat...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DayThyme View Post
    Do any Droids have Kit Kat?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by androidatic View Post
    Don't forget the extra bloat.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    Yes. But since some of the recent updates in the Play store require Kit Kat...

- - - Updated - - -
    Valid points and this Moto X is growing on me....alot. I've been at home most of today and mostly on wifi, but I'm currently on pace for 35 hours of battery capacity. If this keeps up, I think I'll probably be hanging onto this phone. I was just concerned because I only got 15 hours the first full day of ownership. But between swapping out the original SIM, a bit more wifi use today and the battery probably settling in, battery with that kind of capacity wouldn't be an issue and it would actually be longer life than my old Razr Maxx with the bigger capacity battery. I also switched from Dalvik to ART last night and some are saying that can increase battery life and phone performance. Any of you using ART and have any comments on your experiences you can share?

Valid points and this Moto X is growing on me....alot. I've been at home most of today and mostly on wifi, but I'm currently on pace for 35 hours of battery capacity. If this keeps up, I think I'll probably be hanging onto this phone. I was just concerned because I only got 15 hours the first full day of ownership. But between swapping out the original SIM, a bit more wifi use today and the battery probably settling in, battery with that kind of capacity wouldn't be an issue and it would actually be longer life than my old Razr Maxx with the bigger capacity battery. I also switched from Dalvik to ART last night and some are saying that can increase battery life and phone performance. Any of you using ART and have any comments on your experiences you can share?
    How does swapping out the SIM card effect battery life?

35 hours is fantastic! I had 14 1/2 the first day with 23% left I was happy with that.

Sent via the X!

Quote Originally Posted by androidatic View Post
    How does swapping out the SIM card effect battery life?

35 hours is fantastic! I had 14 1/2 the first day with 23% left I was happy with that.

Sent via the X!
    Don't know for a fact that it did, just thought my improvement might have come from a combination of the factors I named. I figured if the new SIM made it so the phone wasn't struggling as much to get a good 4G LTE connection, maybe that was a contributing factor.

Looks like KitKat could be coming to the Droid lineup soon.
    Motorola starting software soak test for Verizon Droids | Android Central

Looks like KitKat could be coming to the Droid lineup soon.
    Motorola starting software soak test for Verizon Droids | Android Central
    I'm loving the fact that Moto is pushing these updates out very quickly.

Sent via the X!

Mine was shipped overnight (even tho it didn't arrive overnight) and did not require a signature. I print out the FedEx page, tape out to my storm door and they leave it.

Sent from my Moto X

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Mine shipped Friday night via two day. Made it to the local facility early this morning. Not clear whether it will make the truck today. Estimate was tomorrow.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

Here is a code for anyone that needs one:
    H2DM-IW4A-M4GV-H23F-PD75

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Received my phone today. Ordered 12/5. So took 11 days. One of the longest delivery times on this thread.

Posted via Android Central App

Hope this code goes to a good home. H2DM-NZ9Y-F4QH-P56G-LMC2

After almost a week of debating what color combo to get, I finally ordered mine on Sunday and 48 hours later it's arrived! And if it hadn't been for this sale, I wouldn't have gotten this phone, so I am grateful that they did this cyber Monday deal.
    gabbott likes this.
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 48495051