Going to moto x from note 2: sim card difference?

bang_bang

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I was set on getting a nexus 5 but after playing on a moto x today at the store, it's what I want. My note 2 has a micro sd card. The moto x only takes nano cards. I saw something about cutting the micro card down to nano size. Is this safe?

Could I go to the at&t store and get a nano sim card without making any changes to my contract? If its going to be a big hassle I may just stick to getting a nexus 5. I need to make a decision quick because I want to get in on that holiday sale tomorrow at noon if the moto x is an easy switch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
What he said. Btw get the Moto x ..you wont be disappointed. The only reason im using my N2 right now is cause I just sent my X back for a replacement. (They forgot to ad the boot screen message). Its an awesome phone and faster by far than my note.

bang_bang

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the middle of a contract with at&t. Do I just call them when the moto x arrives to change phones?

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes it comes with the card installed and it won't be hard to switch and they shouldn't charge you

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

harryg27

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I got my Galaxy S3 I just went to the AT&T store and they gave me the new sim card and transferred my account info for free. Not sure about changing it online/over the phone if it already comes with the correct SIM card.

bang_bang

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Cool. There are plenty of at&t stores around. Ill just go in person.

I thinking I'm ordering a nexus 7 tomorrow too. Should be a great combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs