So, my Moto X and my first cold...
...in two years have arrived at the same time. Actually, the phone arrives tomorrow, but I've already noticed a slight change in my voice due to congestion. Now I wouldn't have otherwise thought twice about this, but I read in another thread about the X sometimes not recognizing its owner when theyre sick....so what if the owner *sets up* the device when sick, and then gets better....leading to a different voice? Will I encounter problems? My understanding is the initial voice recognition set up occurs upon first boot up. Should I wait? Can you still retrain it after this initial procedure? Probably overthinking this, but thought I'd ask for input anyway.
Posted from my N5 via the Android Central App1+1/Nexus 5
- 12-05-2013, 12:06 AM #2
- 12-05-2013, 10:21 PM #4
- 12-05-2013, 10:21 PM #5
- 12-07-2013, 10:40 AM #7
- 103 Posts
Re: So, my Moto X and my first cold...
I had laryngitis when my Moto X arrived. I waited a day or so until my voice was a bit better, but I still sounded sick when I did the voice training. It did not cause any problems after I got better. My advice is just go ahead with it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-07-2013, 11:12 AM #8
- By ddonahueiup in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-04-2014, 10:00 PM
- By eve6er69 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2013, 09:00 AM
- By Sebastian Vera in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:24 PM
- By larryinfl in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 09:00 AM
- By gmiked in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 09:10 PM