**Expect Moto X Motomaker Shipment Delays**

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
My Dev Edition was scheduled to arrive today. It apparently left Memphis this morning but with this weather got lost. We've got about 1/4" of ice and 10+" of snow. I'm in the southern part of Illinois.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

dbam987

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Original FedEx estimate was for a Friday delivery, but due to inclement weather along the route to Michigan it will likely be tomorrow sometime. The severe weather is causing lots of issues, but better late (and safe) than never.

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
My Dev Edition was scheduled to arrive today. It apparently left Memphis this morning but with this weather got lost. We've got about 1/4" of ice and 10+" of snow. I'm in the southern part of Illinois.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ya. Thanks for that. Need to drive thru that mess tomorrow. Left Charlotte this afternoon it was 77?. By the time I got to Nashville it was 26?. Nice to have and update from someone who's there. Weather apps are over the place on actual road conditions in places that aren't Dallas.

Posted via Android Central App

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Ya. Thanks for that. Need to drive thru that mess tomorrow. Left Charlotte this afternoon it was 77?. By the time I got to Nashville it was 26?. Nice to have and update from someone who's there. Weather apps are over the place on actual road conditions in places that aren't Dallas.

Posted via Android Central App

I'm in Marion. We had quite the storm. I actually didn't even make it out today. Heard the main roads weren't bad, but our road hasn't been touched. I'm assuming 24, 57, and 64 are probably ok by now. The 30 hours of ice and snow finally ended this afternoon.

Oh, and it was 67? here Wednesday night. It's 16? right now.

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Two important screenshots. Fort Worth weather forecast (complete with Moto X advertising!) and road conditions map from Flextronics plant to Alliance airport where Fedex flights originate. Road conditions are treacherous with lots of ice and many tractor trailer trucks stranded on highways. I never left my house yesterday. Temperatures are not expected to get above freezing until sometime tomorrow. I ordered my Moto X late Wednesday night and was given ETA of Tuesday, 12/10, but current status still showing "Not Shipped". :(

FTW Weather.JPG
170 Road Conditions.JPG

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX