MKBHD Interviews Dennis Woodside.

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Look at this, Good Ol' Marques got to interview Motorolas CEO. They talk about the Cyber Monday issues, Woodbacks, Moto G, Their plan for the future, Ara, and a smartwarch? And more.

What do you think? I'm liking Moto more and more.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Pretty cool. I agree, Motorola is starting to impress me more and more
I was getting spammed by his twitter account since I have the tweets sent to my phone XD
I was wondering why he wanted us to give him questions for their CEO...

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I guess I have to admit I'm a Motorola fanboy. I believe I've owned 6 Moto phones and all have treated me well.

Their hardware has always been great but software and their Motoblur UI was a bit lacking, to say the least. I think the Google influence is now becoming evident and has been a BIG positive. I like the fact that they took a chance and brought some true innovations to the Moto X and concentrated on user experience instead of trying to fight the spec wars, which they would have lost. Bringing aggressive price incentives on developer edition and full retail phones is a unique approach. Developing some excellent software and putting it on the Play Store where it can be updated easier and more frequently than waiting for an OS update should pay dividends. 0% financing plans is a newly added selling point.

I think he said 10's of thousands, so that could be 20,000, 30,000 or more with more to come next Monday. Getting it into the hands of more people will be a plus as people who actually use and live with the phone (my wife has had one for about a month) for the most part are singing its praises. Woodside was still pretty evasive about the timing of wood backs though, wasn't he?

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
The sale was a great move. Perhaps break even on some phones but get them into consumers hands so they can see the Moto quality first hand.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692