What do you want in a future Moto X update?

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
So Moto is probably going to give us the 4.4.1 update, since we're pretty near stock. What do you want to come along with it?
Heres what I want:
- Better Focusing in the camera, some more tweaks.
- Photosphere. Please. D:
- Move your finger in a circe on the active notification screen to scroll through them.

That's all I can think of right now. What do you want in the Moto X in the next update?

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
The one thing I miss the most from webOS was swipe navigation.

For example if you slid from right to left on the bottom of the screen it acted as if you pressed the back button.

If you slid from the bottom of the screen upwards and curved to the right you bright up your"desk top" where you would switch active apps as if you pressed the task switcher.

I may get scoffed for this post, but I think it would make phone navigation more intuitive.

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So Moto is probably going to give us the 4.4.1 update, since we're pretty near stock. What do you want to come along with it?
Heres what I want:
- Better Focusing in the camera, some more tweaks.
- Photosphere. Please. D:
- Move your finger in a circe on the active notification screen to scroll through them.

That's all I can think of right now. What do you want in the Moto X in the next update?

Camera is in the Play Store. We don't need 4.4.1 to get a camera update.

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
For example if you slid from right to left on the bottom of the screen it acted as if you pressed the back button.
If you slid from the bottom of the screen upwards and curved to the right you bright up your"desk top" where you would switch active apps as if you pressed the task switcher.
I may get scoffed for this post, but I think it would make phone navigation more intuitive.

That is interesting. But I dont think that would come from Moto themselves, rather from El Google themself. Plus doing that swipe to go back could confuse consumers (ok not really), as in some apps theres already two ways to go back. But I would love more gestures in android. Something more than what Nova offers, hardly use those.

Camera is in the Play Store. We don't need 4.4.1 to get a camera update.

But do we know the extent of which that helps? I know it does some minor tweaks, but I don't think it affects deep down.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

You ask wayyyy too much. You're looking at at least a couple of years from now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463