- 12-08-2013, 10:08 AM #2
Re: Text app vs Hangout
Hangouts takes over texting if you enable it. My honest suggestion is to keep SMS/MMS in the default texting app as it is a bit better equipped for that, and use Hangouts for IM if you even use it for that.
You may be able to disable the default Messaging app in settings if you want to go the other route. To remove it, you may have to root your phone. You can't just uninstall those apps. They're built into the FW.
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:56 AM
- By thetechteen420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2013, 07:03 AM
- By oldbreeches in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 06:55 AM
- By Nick762 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 06:29 AM
- By plainman007 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:12 AM