Any One's Verizon Moto X Dev Edition Ship yet? 399 sale. bought Dec 2

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Have any of you lucky ones that got in on the Dev edition sale, mon dec 2, received shipping notification yet? iv called and they still say i should receive my unit by thursday (dec 12) at the latest but color me cynical, i dont trust them. still no shipping notification.

Last edited:

ryjb

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Have any of you lucky ones that got in on the Dev edition sale, mon dec 2, received shipping notification yet? iv called and they still say i should receive my until by thursday (dec 12) at the latest but color me cynical, i dont trust them. still no shipping notification.

If that is what they claim why not give them the benefit of the doubt. They did disclose that it could take up to 7 business days when we placed our orders, tomorrow being the 7th business day. That would put the free two day shipping at Thursday as they say.

To answer your question I am in the same boat as you just waiting it out.

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
If that is what they claim why not give them the benefit of the doubt. They did disclose that it could take up to 7 business days when we placed our orders, tomorrow being the 7th business day. That would put the free two day shipping at Thursday as they say.

To answer your question I am in the same boat as you just waiting it out.

ya obv dont have much of a choice but to wait but i'll be sure to come back and ***** on wed if i haven't received shipping notification! ha.

ryjb

May 11, 2011
Visit site
ya obv dont have much of a choice but to wait but i'll be sure to come back and ***** on wed if i haven't received shipping notification! ha.

Indeed, I will also be looking for answers on Wednesday if I have no status change either.

Thanks

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Verizon developer edition on Monday and it came on Friday. I guess I got lucky.

Sent from my Moto X

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I got a Moto Maker on Monday. Still no shipping info :(

you should try going to fedex and signing up for the free shipping manager, FedEx Delivery Manager - Customize Your Home Delivery

then click view my shipments after you sign up and see if theres anything scheduled to your address. i never got shipping email and checked my manager today and my phone was picked up at 4pm and will be here Wednesday. verizon dev ed

Eternal 28

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to track using the reference number. What is Motorola using for the reference on the FedEx website? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Are they using the phone number on the order or the order number or something else? Thanks

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
awesome congrats. ya i dont know what the hold up is. edit: when did u get your shipping notification?

I got the notification from FedEx on Wednesday and from Motorola on Thursday.

Sign up for an account on FedEx and you can see any package coming to your shipping address. You won't need to have anything from Motorola

Sent from my Moto X

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Ok, signed up for the fedex thing mentioned above and found out that my phone has actually shipped. That's more than Motorola can actually tell me. I should have it by Wednesday...

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
you should try going to fedex and signing up for the free shipping manager, FedEx Delivery Manager - Customize Your Home Delivery

then click view my shipments after you sign up and see if theres anything scheduled to your address. i never got shipping email and checked my manager today and my phone was picked up at 4pm and will be here Wednesday. verizon dev ed

No dice.... Thanks for the info though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19