Vibrate Mode Issues

sebolains

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I recently got a Moto-X and I was wondering if there's any way to fix these problems I've been having with the vibrate mode.

I like that, when set to vibrate, the phone will not play any notifications. And I also like that it will still play music if I actively go and play music in the music app. There is only two thing I don't currently like:

1) If I am using touchless control and I ask something from google now (even if I actively open the google now app and talk to it) it will not read its answer out loud. Instead, it simply displays the text. Seeing as I just talked to it, I don't have a problem talking back to me in those particular moments. So I was wondering if there was a way for it to bypass the vibrate mode.

2) Similarly, when I get a phone call, I like that it does not play the ringtone if my phone is on vibrate. What I don't like is that it doesn't play the ringtone through my headphones if they are connected. Again, I obviously don't have a problem with it playing anything through my headphones since it can't bother anyone.

Any guidance would be much appreciated! Thank you for your help!

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I recently got a Moto-X and I was wondering if there's any way to fix these problems I've been having with the vibrate mode.

2) Similarly, when I get a phone call, I like that it does not play the ringtone if my phone is on vibrate. What I don't like is that it doesn't play the ringtone through my headphones if they are connected. Again, I obviously don't have a problem with it playing anything through my headphones since it can't bother anyone

Any guidance would be much appreciated! Thank you for your help!
When you are not in vibrate mode, does it play your ringtone through the headphones?

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781