First Impressions

VAYinzer

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so a lot of people have done this, but here you go anyway.

First impressions of my new Moto X:
- This does not feel like a "mid-range" phone. Build quality is outstanding. I checked it out every time I walked into any place that had one and always picked it up. Now that I have one, it feels different...better. Even though it's plastic, it feels like a premium phone. Unlike the cheap plastic that Samsung uses. I like the feel and build of the HTC One, and the X feels just as good.
- Weight: Some complaints have been it's too heavy. To me, it feels solid. Like it doesn't need a case b/c it's built so well. No visible seems or gaps present. Fits my hand perfectly.
- Size: I know some folks wished it was 5inches but the screen size is perfect. Funny, my mother in law with an iPhone 4s said: wow that's a big screen, lol.
- Camera: Twist application opens camera flawlessly. I took multiple pictures in low light, at night and they were all good / passable. Just as good as an iPhone 4S.
- Screen: to me, I can't tell that it's 720. It just looks great.. I mean, it's still HD.
- Use: One of the easiest phones to set up that I've ever owned. The extra skin Motorola added is very helpful.
- Battery: Ridiculously long.
- Moto Maker: I liked the idea that I designed my phone - black/black with silver trim but I ordered the wife a black one on contract and they look almost identical, haha. The main point, is that I love that a company made a phone specifically for me and most importantly it was made in the U.S.A!

Overall: This phone will do everything that I want it to do and as of now, I'm extremely happy. Even family members who own iPhones were impressed.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for sharing. The only thing that I didn't really like about the X is the shiny plastic that I recollect frames the screen. It certainly didn't offer the premium feeling. That's nitpicky to most and the X is quite the popular device amongst Android enthusiasts for good reason.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800