Glass Screen Protector for Moto X

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
The only one I can find on Amazon seems to have proximity sensor issues. Are there any others? I would really like a tempered glass screen protector for my Moto X.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't see one. Even the one I saw on an S4 at the Verizon store blocked the sensor. No idea why they design them this way.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

bclenney

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I bought the one with issues from Amazon and can confirm that it STILL has issues with the proximity sensor. Too bad because it was glorious. It was slicker than the Moto X glass, did not have problems with fingerprints and was perfect in every other way. The only other one I have found cost $49, which is just stupid.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
the one I bought off Amazon didn't even fit the phone correctly it was to small on the sides of the phone I've been naked since

Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site

FSRBIKER

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
MimeUSA released their glass protector this week, love mine.
On my wife's Moto X with a Seidio Surface I did smooth the edges as I didn't want to chance the case lifting an edge of the protector.
On my Puregear Griptek case it fits perfectly.

Beamed from my Moto X

pixeldroid

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I purchased the iBlason, which seemed decent, but it covers the front camera! All the other glass Moto X protectors I've found also cover the front camera (including the MimeUSA).
I realize that it isn't a huge deal, but why not design it correctly?
If anyone knows of one that doesn't, please post.
Thanks.

tech addicted

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the iBlason, which seemed decent, but it covers the front camera! All the other glass Moto X protectors I've found also cover the front camera (including the MimeUSA).
I realize that it isn't a huge deal, but why not design it correctly?
If anyone knows of one that doesn't, please post.
Thanks.

i have the moto x the front camera is crappy what different that would make covered or not , dirt would have collect in there cause the cut out would be soo small also the glass covers it to protect the screen to get scratches

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
The power support protectors from Motorola.com have cut outs for the proximity sensor and front camera. I love the clear (Brilliant) model... feels very close to a bare glass surface and easy to put on.

Sent from my Moto X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante