- 22 Posts
(Help) I bricked my Moto X (Sprint)
Called myself trying to manually update to 4.4 and everything seemed to work until the download stopped gave me this error: Failed to hab check for recovery: 0x56, Boot up failed.
Not sure what to do from here, so any advice is greatly appreciated.
- 12-16-2013, 03:24 PM #2Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 12-16-2013, 04:24 PM #4
- By Hayden Price in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2014, 02:40 PM
- By MHBlink8 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:56 PM
- By Charlene1991 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2013, 11:47 PM
- By roadrat in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:26 AM
- By ragingclue25 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:02 PM