Keeping my Unlimited data!

Gunit4U

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I have been grandfathered into Verizon's Unlimited Data, phones were ready to upgrade a year ago. I used the Cyber Monday deal and ordered 2 Moto X's! Currently, I have 2 droid incredible 2 phones, and only had 3g. So any help would be great, on how not to loose my current data plan when I activate them.....also I seen some mentions about a Sim Card, my incredible 2 don't have them either.:cool:
Also, do they still charge extra $10/phone for the 4g/lte service?!
Thanks!

Last edited:

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
When you get the phones there is a piece of paper wrapped around the box with big lettering saying BEFORE YOU POWER ON. On this paper is instructions for activating the Sim card that is already inside the new Moto X and putting it on your VZW line. If worst comes to worse then just take everything to a local corporate VZ store and they should do everything (they can't rid you of unlimited data unless you buy the phone from them).

Posted via Android Central App

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I have unlimited and bought the X from Moto's sale. For some reason I had to call to activate it. It wouldn't work by simply following the instruction sheet. I have confirmed that the unlimited data was not effected.