| || |
New to the X - just a few questions
Hello, just a few questions from a Moto X (and Android) newbie ...
1) I'm noticing that there are no notification "flags" on the icons when there's something new (Messages app, e-mail, phone, etc). I'm assuming this is intentional by design? I'm getting all of my notifications very efficiently in the pull down Notification Center, so it's no big deal to me that there's no flags on the apps themselves. Yes, former iPhone user so that's what I was used to.
2) I notice that whenever you download an app from Google Play, it lands right on your home screen. Is there any way to get the app to land in the App Drawer instead? Just means I have to move it off my home screen every time. No big deal, just curious if that's possible.
3) I'm having a little trouble creating folders in my App Drawer. For instance, I want to put all of the Verizon bloatware into a folder. When I try to lay one app on top of another, it doesn't want to do that - it thinks I want to move the app to a home screen. Am I doing this wrong? I know it's simple, but I'm obviously not doing it right.
4) When I unlock the phone from the Active Display, it's making a very mild haptic feedback. Is there a way to turn this off? I have haptic feedback turned off on everything else in this phone, but I can't find where to turn it off when unlocking from Active Display. On a personal note, I can't stand that haptic feedback. I guess a lot of people like it, but I find it really annoying. It's the first thing I disabled when I got the phone.
5) I downloaded an app from within Google Play (not from my phone, but on the website itself) .. then I uninstalled it on my device ... but, oddly, it's still showing up under "My Apps" in Google Play. I tried logging out and then logging back to see if that would refresh it, but it's still there. Will this just go away eventually?