Wi-fi to 4g problem.
Hello everyone. I am a longtime iphone user and I decided to give android a try. I purchased a motorola moto x, the problem I have is that when I'm home on my wireless network everything works fine. When I leave the house, the phone should switch to 4g but it doesn't. I have to reboot the phone to get a 4g connection. Does anyone know how to fix this.
- 12-19-2013, 04:28 PM #2
- 12-19-2013, 04:53 PM #4
- By Moo Cow in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:51 AM
- By Joeysmummy in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 01:00 PM
- By lmnl34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:06 PM
- By karimla131 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:26 AM
- By Rick Lawrence in forum Rogers HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:54 PM